Bcom Sem 3 Book PDF
1.3 Financial Accounting 1.4 Market behavior and cost analysis 1.5 Organizational management 1.6 Corporate administration OR methods and techniques for business decisions Semester Scheme of Examination under Semester: B.Com Course: Second Semester
Page 3 B. Com – 3rd Semester Syllabus BC-303 Company Law External Marks: 90 Internal Marks: 10 Time : 3 Hours Note: Paper setter will set nine questions in all.
Page 3 B. Com – 4th Semester Syllabus BC-403 Auditing External Marks: 90 Internal Marks: 10 Time : 3 Hours Note: Paper setter will set nine questions in all.
UNIT: 3: INCOME AND PUBLIC EXPENDITURE Sources of income of local government, state government and central government. ... Error in pass-book / Bank Statement 3. Wrongful dishonour of a cheque 4. Complaint about rude behaviour of a bank employee 5.
Second Year Semester-III & IV Syllabus-2010-11 - 3 - B.COM. SECOND YEAR III SEMESTER Theory - 30 Marks Sessional Work – 20 Marks FIFTEEN WEEKS SEMESTER 160 C ... eastern Book Company, Lucknow. -=**=- B.Com. Second Year Semester-III & IV Syllabus-2010-11 - 8 - B.COM. III SEMESTER [OPTIONAL P ...
3. SALES BOOK: For recording credit sales 4. PURCHASE RETURNS BOOKS. For recording the goods returned by the trader to the suppliers 5. SALES RETURNS BOOK: For recording the goods returned to the trader by his customer 6.
Note: Latest edition of text book may be used. B.Com. Semester Course Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 51 B.Com Semester III Paper No. : CP 3.2 COMPANY AND COMPENSATION LAWS Duration: 3 hrs.
3. Examinations for courses shall ordinarily be conducted only in the respective odd and even Semesters as per the Scheme of Examinations. ... Note: Latest edition of text book may be used. B.Com (Hons.) Semester Course Department of Commerce,
Day & Date I Semester BCom II Semester BCom III Semester BCom IV Semester BCom V ... (Common to I & II Sem) (1.45 PM To 5 PM) 22/05/2013 ... First 15 minutes in each session shall be reserved for filling up of Bar Coded / OMR Answer Book. MYSORE - 570005 Date: 19.04.2013 REGISTRAR (EVALUATION ...
3. Preparation of Final Accounts in Horizontal Format a) Manufacturing Account b) Trading Account c) Profit and Loss Account d) Balance Sheet COST ACCOUNTING - PAPER 1 INTRODUCTION AND ELEMENT OF COST ... Day book. BUSINESS COMMUNICATION : PAPER - I
B.Com II IIIrd Semester Paper: Corporate Accounting-I Code: 3.01 Time: 3 Hours Max Marks: 90 Internal Marks: 10 Note: - The Examiner shall set nine Questions in all covering the whole syllabus.
B.Com.III Vth Sem. Paper Code 5.01 Taxation Law-I Internal Assesment-10 Marks Time: 3Hrs. ... A Text Book by Dahiya Ashish & Bagri S.C., Aman Publications, New Delhi. 3. Hotel Frong Office Training Manual, by Andrew Sudhir, TaTa Mc Graw Hill
3. Minutes of the ... Copy to: CE/Ex Sec/EG I Sec/DR-AR, BCom Branch/ System Administrator (with a request to upload in the University website)/GA I ‘F’ Sec/SF/FC/DF. ... K.C.Nanda, ‘Credit and Banking’,Response Book, Sage Publications , 1999. 3.
B.Com. Semester Course Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 3 There shall be two assignments per semester.
BCom Part I Compulsory Business Economics Paper I Micro Economics (Computer Code 4105) Marks 100 (Internal 30, Final Exam 70) ... 3. Indian Book of Banking Information by N.S. Toon, Skylark Publications New Delhi. 4.Evenmore Banking by Hasija & Sood.
given in the book – of these Eight Lessons only) DISTRIBUTION OF MARKS FOR THE THIRD SEMESTER UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION (1) Long answer type question from the chapters enlisted above ( 1 out of 2 ) 15 Marks ... 3/20/2013 1:10:48 AM ...
UBCOMFSI.3 Business Economics ... [Suggested Books for Book Reviews: Books from the fields of Management, Finance, and Literature Like ... (I and II Sem.) (WORLD,MUMBAI and KONKAN as per syllabus) 10 marks Q.2 Short notes (4 out of 6) (Module
3. To prepare students to take up higher education to become business scientists, researchers consultants and teachers, ... Your Life Insurance Hand Book 3) William C. Arthur, Risk Management and Insurance 4) Gopal Krishnan, Liability Insurance
Suggested Book Readings : 1. Kamlesh Bajaj & Debjani Nag : E-commerce – Cutting edge of business – Tata McGraw Hill, Mumbai, 2. C.S.V. Moorty : E-Commerce concepts, Models, Strategies – Himalaya Publications, New Delhi. 3. V.D ...
3. Batra & Bangardia : Text Book of Auditing, TMH, New Delhi. 4. Saxena & Saravaravel : ... 3) Cattle/Live stock Insurance 4) Poultry Insurance 5) ... Microsoft Word - B.Com. 5&6 sem. Syllabus.doc Author: admin
3 Cost Book-keeping Reconciliation of cost and financial accounts. Note:- Practical problems based on reconciliation of cost and financial accounts. 4 Costing Systems 4.1 Job and batch Costing Job cost cards and databases, Collecting direct costs of each job, Attributing
B.Com (General) V Semester Semester Paper No. Title of the Paper I A Sem, End Exam Total Marks Hours/ Week Fifth 5.1 Principles and Practices of Auditing
Programme of the B.Com. Sem-V (Reg. & Ext.) Examination November-December, ... BOOK, PAPER OR ANY KIND OF HAND-WRITTEN/TYPED/PRINTED MATERIAL, PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR, ANY TYPE OF MOBILE PHONE OR ANY TYPE OF ELECTRONICS INSTRUMENTS, INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL. ... BCom SemeIII (Regular) 3-12-2012
3. Core-2 Financial Accounting 2 4. Core-3 Company Law 2 5. Core-4 Business Administration 2 6. Core & Allied-1 (Any One) 1. Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship 2 2 ... slips, issue of cheque book, issue fixed deposit receipt, premature
Meaning of Book Keeping and Accountancy, Accounting ... 3) G.N. Zambre : Business Economics: Pimplapure publishers Nagpur. 4) V.G. Mankar : Business Economics. ... New B.com Ist year I & II Sem Syllabus 2013-14 _R.D.Deshmukh_ Created Date:
Title of the Book Author Publisher 1 Introduction to Accountancy T.S.Grewal S. Chand & Co. (P) Ltd., New ... 3.Challenges of Co-operative Sector:- ... Microsoft Word - 4.90 SY BCom Author:
3. Classifications of Contracts 4. Proposal (of fer), Ac ceptance and Communication 5. Consideration 6. ... The Principles of Mercantile Law, Eastern Book Company, Lucknow. 8. Kapoor N.D., Elements of Mercantile Law, Sulctan Chand & So ns, Delhi. HEMCHANDRACHARYA NORTH GUJARAT UNIVERSITY, PATAN
http://172.16.2.20/printqp.php?heading=I BCOM (IB)[2013-2016],SEM... 3 of 22 2/7/2014 8:31 PM. 21. The asset account appears in the books at original cost when a ... The difference between the book value at the beginning and at the end (revaluation amount) is _____. A. depreciation. B ...
B.Com (General) VI Semester Semester Paper No. Title of the Paper IA Sem, End Exam Total Marks Hours/ Week Sixth 6.1 Contemporary Auditing 20 80 100 05
3 Syllabus Compulsory English –BA/BCom/BSc/BBA/BCA/BCS… First Year Semester-II Textbook entitled ‘Prism: Spoken and Written Communication, Prose & Poetry’
BCom with specialisation in Accounting Sciences ... (Sem 1 EOT Academic Literacy 110 120 ... See the Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences year book, Reg. 1.2, Requirements for specific modules, for the prerequisites for individual
SYBAF / SEM. III / / Revised / 2.3.4 Economics – Paper II – (Macro economics) Topics National Income Money supply & banking Money Demand and Inflation
any book or paper in to the Examination Hall. 2. ... B.Com. Sem – I to V Exam. Oct./Nov.-2012. 2 3. The Written Examination will be conducted in following order : B.Com. Semester – I Day & Date Sr. No. Subject Time: 09.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Page 3 of 6 H.N.G.UNIVERSITY PATAN S.Y.Bcom. Semester : 4 ECONOMICS Business Environment and Economic Policies-II Objective: The main objective of the paper is to make the students
3) Audit Note Book 4) Importance of computerized account method. 15) State differences: 1) Routine checking and test checking 2) Internal check and Internal Audit 3) Valuation and verification of assets 4) Financial and cost audit. Title bcom sem - 6 q.bank
w.e.f. Academic Year 2011-12 B.Com II Semester B.Com. II SEMESTER Code No's Subjects BASIC SUBJECTS BCOM 202 Basic English M. I. L. BCOM 201 Kannada
Marketing Management by Philip Kotler (Text Book). 2. Marketing Management by Bradley. 3. Principles of Marketing by Adrian Palmer. 4. Marketing Principles and perspectives by Irwin.-----IB-310A RDBMS Course Objectives ...
3. Singh Avtar: Company Law; Eastern Book Co., Lucknow. 4. Kuchal M.C.: Modern India Company Law; Shri Mahavir Books, Noida. 5. Kapoor N.D.: Company Law -Incorporating the Provisions of the Companies Amendment Act, 2000; Sultan Chand & Sons, New Delhi
SYBA/BSC/BCOM : 3.00 PM - 5.30 PM 06th & 7th Sept.2013 ... Test – Sem I (Academic Year 2013-14) TIME : 10.00 am – 12.30 pm . Date . FYBCom . FYBA . FYBSc : Friday . 6-9-2013 : ... Book Keeping . Advertising . Psychology of . Adjustment . Travel & Tourism . Physics III .
Sem III : External Marks 40 + Internal Marks 10 = Max. Total Marks 50 Sem IV : ... A Hand Book of Service Tax – by Dr. Girish Ahuja & Ravi Gupta, Published by Bharat Law House, Pune. Xxxx . 7 North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
MODEL QUESTION PAPER FOR V-SEM 2 marks 1) ... 3) Write a program in VB to print the sum of n numbers? 4) ... logical system, and day book? (short note on any topics) 7. What is looping? Explain type of looping statement used in VB with syntax? 8.
B.COM. III SEM. & IV SEM. SYLLABUS III SEM IV SEM Accounts Group (Compulsory) 1. Corporate ... Sahu Business Statistics, Ramesh Book Depot, Jaipur 2. Gupta B.N. Statistics, Sahitya Bawan, Agra (Hindi & English) 3. Gupta B.N. & Silawat Statistics, S.B.P.D, Agra 4. Nagar K.N. Statistics ...
QUESTION BANK B.COM. V SEM PRINCIPLES OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT UNIT – 1 INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT. Two Marks questions (2 to 3 sentences) :
3. The candidates will be admitted to the examination Hall only on the production of the admit card issued by the University / College / Department of Distance Education. 4. Candidates are forbidden to take any book, paper, mobile into the examination hall. 5.
There is a text book prescribed in this paper and it is collection of Modern poems. Distribution of Marks 1. Essay type of question 20 2 ... Paper II Sem-II 3 History of Civilization History of Civilization Paper I Sem-I History of Civilization Paper II Sem-II 4 lkfgR; ifjey
Uka Tarsadia University Elements of Insurance (030100312) B.Com (Computer Application) (Sem.-3) Syllabus, effective from July -2013 Course Objective and Outcomes: Aims to educate students about the significance and
viz., balances as per Cash Book and Pass Book, Preparation of Bank ... – 3: Cash Flow Statement, AS – 4: Contingencies and Events Occurring after the Balance Sheet Date, AS – 5: Net Profit or Loss for the Period,
Reference Book: Students Guide to Income Tax by Dr. V. K. Singhania Suggested Readings: ... 3. Management Accounting by Khan & Jain Journals: 1. “THE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT” (ICMA, LONDON) 2. “THE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT” (ICAI, NEW DELHI)
Sem-V & Sem-VI Introduced from June 2012 and Onwards (Subject to the modifications will be made from ... R. D. Bedi, Loyal book Depot, Meerat 3. Co-operation in India --- B.S. Mathur, Sahitya Bhavan, Agra. 4 .Law and Management of Co-Operatives -- B. B. Trivedi. 5. Agricultural Co ...
3. Arrangement of Assets and Liabilities. (I) In order of permanency (II) In order of Liquidity (I) Horizontal ... Book Co., Delhi. 10. Xavier : Advanced Accountancy ; Tata McGraw Hill. 11. Ashok Sehgal & Deepak Sehgal : Financial Accounting ; Taxman Publications.