Bcom Sem 3 Book PDF
1.3 Financial Accounting 1.4 Market behavior and cost analysis 1.5 Organizational management 1.6 Corporate administration OR methods and techniques for business decisions Semester Scheme of Examination under Semester: B.Com Course: Second Semester
UNIT: 3: INCOME AND PUBLIC EXPENDITURE Sources of income of local government, state government and central government. ... Error in pass-book / Bank Statement 3. Wrongful dishonour of a cheque 4. Complaint about rude behaviour of a bank employee 5.
Page 3 B. Com – 4th Semester Syllabus BC-403 Auditing External Marks: 90 Internal Marks: 10 Time : 3 Hours Note: Paper setter will set nine questions in all.
Second Year Semester-III & IV Syllabus-2010-11 - 3 - B.COM. SECOND YEAR III SEMESTER Theory - 30 Marks Sessional Work – 20 Marks FIFTEEN WEEKS SEMESTER 160 C ... eastern Book Company, Lucknow. -=**=- B.Com. Second Year Semester-III & IV Syllabus-2010-11 - 8 - B.COM. III SEMESTER [OPTIONAL P ...
Accredited By NAAC Faculty of Commerce Revised Syllabus For Bachelor of Commerce Part – II (Sem- III & IV ) (Subject to the modifications that will be made from time to time)
Note: Latest edition of text book may be used. B.Com. Semester Course Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 51 B.Com Semester III Paper No. : CP 3.2 COMPANY AND COMPENSATION LAWS Duration: 3 hrs.
Candidates are forbidden to take any book or paper in to the Examination Hall. 2. For newly introduced semester system examination every respective college will be examination center as ... Microsoft Word - Final College Bcom sem 1 & 2 Oct2013 .doc
3. HUMANITIES VS. SCIENCE - Dr. S. Radhakrishnan 12 4. THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY - Aldous Leonard Huxley 15 ... He realized that life is an invaluable book that teaches worthy lessons. School of Distance Education Reading Literature in English 35
Day & Date I Semester BCom II Semester BCom III Semester BCom IV Semester BCom ... (Common to I & II Sem) (9.15 AM To 12.30 PM) 21/05/2013 ... First 15 minutes in each session shall be reserved for filling up of Bar Coded / OMR Answer Book. MYSORE - 570005 Date: 19.04.2013 REGISTRAR ...
given in the book – of these Eight Lessons only) ... Short answer type questions from the chapters enlisted above (3 out of 5) 15 Marks (3) Listening/Speaking Skills ( 1 out of 2 ) 10 Marks (4) Reading/Writing ( 1 out of 2 ...
3. SALES BOOK: For recording credit sales 4. PURCHASE RETURNS BOOKS. For recording the goods returned by the trader to the suppliers 5. SALES RETURNS BOOK: For recording the goods returned to the trader by his customer 6.
B.Com.III Vth Sem. Paper Code 5.01 Taxation Law-I Internal Assesment-10 Marks Time: 3Hrs. ... A Text Book by Dahiya Ashish & Bagri S.C., Aman Publications, New Delhi. 3. Hotel Frong Office Training Manual, by Andrew Sudhir, TaTa Mc Graw Hill
B.Com. Semester Course Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 3 There shall be two assignments per semester.
Sem - I) (E) Advance Business Management Every student must opt for one subject elective course from the list of courses offered by the college. ... (3) In the remaining three questions numerical type questions can be included with theory
Duration: 3 hrs. Max. Marks: 100 Lectures: 75 Objective: The course ... Gould Johnl and Edward P. Lazeor, Microeconomic Theory, All India Traveller Book seller, New Delhi. Note: Latest edition of text book may be used. B.Com. Semester Course
matrices (upto order 3) and laws related to it; Determinant of a square matrix and its evaluations, laws related to determinants; ... A Text Book of Demography : Vikas Publishing Horse. 3. Gupta S.C. & Kapoor V.K.: Fundamentals of Mathematical Statistics; Sultan Chand & Sons 4.
UBCOMFSI.3 Business Economics ... Book Reviews/Summarization 6. Reading Comprehension: Analysis of texts from the field of Literature ... (I and II Sem.) (WORLD,MUMBAI and KONKAN as per syllabus) 10 marks Q.2 Short notes (4 out of 6) (Module
B.Com II IIIrd Semester Paper: Business Regulatory Framework- I Code: 3.03 Time: 3 Hours Max Marks: 90 Internal Marks: 10 Note: - The Examiner shall set nine Questions in all covering the whole syllabus.
Suggested Book Readings : 1. Kamlesh Bajaj & Debjani Nag : E-commerce – Cutting edge of business – Tata ... Standard – 3), Cash flow statement (Statement Form only) J-[F] NPW COMMERCE - B.Com. Vth & Vth Semester Syllabus.doc - 14 -
Title of the Book Author Publisher 1 Introduction to Accountancy T.S.Grewal S. Chand & Co. (P) Ltd., New ... 3.Challenges of Co-operative Sector:- ... Microsoft Word - SY BCom New Author:
3. To prepare students ... Your Life Insurance Hand Book 3) William C. Arthur, Risk Management and Insurance 4) Gopal Krishnan, Liability Insurance 5) Aramvalarthan : Risk Management I.K. Intl ... Microsoft Word - BCOM_SEMESTER_SCHEME(2).docx Author:
3. Singh Avtar: Company Law; Eastern Book Co., Lucknow. 4. Kuchal M.C.: Modern India Company Law; Shri Mahavir Books, Noida. 5. Kapoor N.D.: Company Law -Incorporating the Provisions of the Companies Amendment Act, 2000; Sultan Chand & Sons, New Delhi
B.Com (General) V Semester Semester Paper No. Title of the Paper I A Sem, End Exam Total Marks Hours/ Week Fifth 5.1 Principles and Practices of Auditing
10. The permanent, continuing and gradual shrinkage in the book value of a fixed asset is called _____. A. depreciation . B. appreciation. C. reduction. D ... http://172.16.2.20/printqp.php?heading=I BCOM (IB)[2013-2016],SEM... 3 of 22 2/7/2014 8:31 PM. 21. The asset account appears in the books ...
3. Preparation of Final Accounts in Horizontal Format a) Manufacturing Account b) Trading Account c) Profit and Loss Account d) Balance Sheet COST ACCOUNTING - PAPER 1 INTRODUCTION AND ELEMENT OF COST ... Day book. BUSINESS COMMUNICATION : PAPER - I
3. Batra & Bangardia : Text Book of Auditing, TMH, New Delhi. 4. Saxena & Saravaravel : Practical Auditing, Himalaya Publishing House, Bombay. ... Microsoft Word - B.Com. 5&6 sem. Syllabus.doc Author: admin Created Date: 6/1/2007 6:58:35 AM ...
3. Core-2 Financial Accounting 2 4. Core-3 Company Law 2 5. Core-4 Business Administration 2 6. Core & Allied-1 (Any One) 1. Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship 2 2 ... slips, issue of cheque book, issue fixed deposit receipt, premature
B.Com.lll YEAR (V SEM.) COURSE CODE : 5.1 Advanced Accounting‐l 5.2 Management Accounting‐l 5.3 Auditing 5.4 Business Regulatory Framework‐l
BCom with specialisation in Accounting Sciences ... (Sem 1 EOT Academic Literacy 110 120 ... See the Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences year book, Reg. 1.2, Requirements for specific modules, for the prerequisites for individual
BC 1.3 Business Communication BC 1.4 Business Economics – I ... Meaning of Book Keeping and Accountancy, Accounting Concepts and Conventions. ... Microsoft Word - New B.com Ist year I & II Sem Syllabus 2013-14 _R.D.Deshmukh_
3 Cost Book-keeping Reconciliation of cost and financial accounts. Note:- Practical problems based on reconciliation of cost and financial accounts. 4 Costing Systems 4.1 Job and batch Costing Job cost cards and databases, Collecting direct costs of each job, Attributing
-4-PART - B (Work Book - Communication Skills) I lillllll llill lll lilll lllll llll llll os - 530 V. 1) Fill in the blank with an appropriate article :
3. Classifications of Contracts 4. Proposal (of fer), Ac ceptance and Communication 5. Consideration 6. ... The Principles of Mercantile Law, Eastern Book Company, Lucknow. 8. Kapoor N.D., Elements of Mercantile Law, Sulctan Chand & So ns, Delhi. HEMCHANDRACHARYA NORTH GUJARAT UNIVERSITY, PATAN
BCOM 202 Basic English M. I. L. BCOM 201 Kannada BCOM 203 Hindi BCOM 204 Urdu BCOM 205 Additional English ... Principles and Practice of Book keeping. V.A. Patil and Koralhalli. 3. Advanced Mearners Accountancy. S.P. Iyenger 4. S.P. Jain and K.L. Narang – Basic Financial Accounting.
and its sub-division, Journal Proper, Cash Book and Bank Reconciliation Statement. 3. Preparation of Final Accounts & Balance Sheet (other than corporate bodies) : Preparation of Trial Balance, Closing and adjustment entries through Journal,
3) Audit Note Book 4) Importance of computerized account method. 15) State differences: 1) Routine checking and test checking 2) Internal check and Internal Audit 3) Valuation and verification of assets 4) Financial and cost audit. Title bcom sem - 6 q.bank
B.COM. III SEM. & IV SEM. SYLLABUS III SEM IV SEM Accounts Group (Compulsory) 1. ... bdkbZ&3 [;kfr vkSj va'kks dk ewY;kadu] ewY;kadu dh fof/k;kA¡ lkoZtfud mi;ksfxrk daifu; ... College Book House, Jaipur 5. Mehta, Brahmbhatt Coprorate Accounting, ...
any book or paper in to the Examination Hall. 2. ... B.Com. Sem – I to V Exam. Oct./Nov.-2012. 2 3. The Written Examination will be conducted in following order : B.Com. Semester – I Day & Date Sr. No. Subject Time: 09.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
any book or paper in to the Examination Hall. 2. ... B.Com. Sem – I to V Exam. Oct./Nov.-2012. 2 3. The Written Examination will be conducted in following order : B.Com. Semester – I Day & Date Sr. No.
B.Com (General) VI Semester Semester Paper No. Title of the Paper IA Sem, End Exam Total Marks Hours/ Week Sixth 6.1 Contemporary Auditing 20 80 100 05
write my answer book on my own. Can I get Writer facility? Ans: Yes, The University has certain norms. ... year exam( say TYBCOM / BCA SEM 5 & 6) and ONE paper for lower year exam of Under Graduate Courses (say FYBCOM/SYBCOM/ BCA SEM 3 )The
BCom with specialisation in Accounting Sciences What does the degree entail? The BCom Accounting Sciences is a three-year degree course and is followed by one postgraduate year to obtain a BCom (Hons)
Sem III : External Marks 40 + Internal Marks 10 = Max. Total Marks 50 Sem IV : ... A Hand Book of Service Tax – by Dr. Girish Ahuja & Ravi Gupta, Published by Bharat Law House, Pune. Xxxx . 7 North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
Ramesh Book Depot , ... S.Y.Bcom. Semester : 3 ECONOMICS Co-Operation-I Unit I (A) Formation of a Co-Operative Society (B) Function and working of Co-operative Processing societies: 1. Co-Operative Sugar Factories 2 ... B.COM ECO SEM - 3 & 4
SYBA/BSC/BCOM : 3.00 PM - 5.30 PM 06th & 7th Sept.2013 ... Test – Sem I (Academic Year 2013-14) TIME : 10.00 am – 12.30 pm . Date . FYBCom . FYBA . FYBSc : Friday . 6-9-2013 : ... Book Keeping . Advertising . Psychology of . Adjustment . Travel & Tourism . Physics III .
3. Mongo J. R., Ahuja Girish and Sehgal Ashok : Financial Accounting ; Mayur ... Book Co., Delhi. 10. Xavier : Advanced Accountancy ; Tata McGraw Hill. 11. Ashok Sehgal & Deepak Sehgal : Financial Accounting ; Taxman Publications.
3. Core-2 Financial Accounting 1 Financial Accounting 2 4. Core-3 Company Law 1 Company Law 2 5. Core-4 Business Administration 1 Business Administration 2 6. Core & Allied-1 ... syndication, book-building, Promotor’s contribution, new financial
Uka Tarsadia University Elements of Insurance (030100312) B.Com (Computer Application) (Sem.-3) Syllabus, effective from July -2013 Course Objective and Outcomes: Aims to educate students about the significance and
Stock at Rs. 1,800; Sundry debtors at Rs. 1,6B0; Furniture, Creditors at book values. Pass Journal entries to close the books of M/s M and N.-3-I os - 302 I lfflfltl ilftf ilf ililt ffltf ilil lill 6. Vijay purchased a Motor carfrom
Time : 3 Hours Max. Marks : 90 SECTION – A Answer any ten questions. (10×2=20) 1. a) What do you mean by “Profession” ? b) What do you mean by ... Royalty from text book written by him (Gross) Rs. 45,000. (Admissible deductions Rs. 12,500).